Job Hunt Successful


I was finally able to snag a job. I'm to be an emergency dispatcher for an alarm company. Right now I'm in training. It's supposed to last 3-4 weeks. I actually in the last week now as I write this. There is so much to learn. All the codes and different ways to handle each call. It's a little stressful. I'm always worried that I'm going to do something wrong and cause a catastrophe. I'm a worrier if you hadn't noticed.

And my bronchitis doesn't help matters. It's getting better, but I still have trouble sleeping at night, which doesn't make for a cheerful morning person. Plus I really want to start back working out. I was doing so well before I was forced to stop due to heavy breathing and heavy pain afterwards. It has put my weight loss at a screeching holt. And I"m almost at my goal point. Bummer is the word that best describes this situation.

2 comments:

Unknown July 19, 2012 at 4:36 AM  

This post is very well written.
Topics

Abner Nancy July 22, 2012 at 9:14 PM  

What an inspiring article you wrote! could provide a new information to me. Glad to find a blog like this. ba dissertation

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Hi, Nia here. A little about me. I'm an elementary teacher living and teaching in Texas. I love all things creative. One of my favorite things to do is write, so I write. I also love to draw and illustrate. Blogging intrigues me and I have fun at it. I wanted to do something related to my profession but also include my hobbies. I hope you get enjoyment or usefulness from my blogs. Thanks for checking out my blog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory