R.I.P Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes

This is a sad note to report. I was saddened to hear of the passing of Bernie Mac and the very next day Isaac Hayes. Two very talented men who will both be dearly missed. Bernie, born Bernard McCullough, died from pneumonia complications at the age of 50. Isaac Hayes was found unconscious in his home by his wife near a still-running treadmill. Hayes was taken to Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, where he was pronounced dead at 2:08pm.


Bernie's Bio

Isaac's Bio

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Hi, Nia here. A little about me. I'm an elementary teacher living and teaching in Texas. I love all things creative. One of my favorite things to do is write, so I write. I also love to draw and illustrate. Blogging intrigues me and I have fun at it. I wanted to do something related to my profession but also include my hobbies. I hope you get enjoyment or usefulness from my blogs. Thanks for checking out my blog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory