Never Good News

I just started going to a new doctor. I like her pretty well so far. She's young so I feel like she will be more willing to try new things and not keep me glued to the same old weight gaining steriods. Since I'm a new patient she ran every test known to man it seemed like. I had to give quite a bit of blood for all the tests she wanted. The results were not so great. My disease is definitely active. I could have told her that without the tests. But what I didn't know is my kidneys could possibly be affected. Will know more later. Have to do yet another test to confirm if this lupus is attacking my organs or not. Up until now it hadn't. Of course I always knew one day it would. You just hope that is later rather than sooner.

1 comments:

Unknown October 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM  

Hi,

I really enjoyed reading through your blog posts on Lupuslady-nia.blogspot.com. I got a real sense of your enthusiasm and passion in each post.I write Herfitnessjournal.com - a blog about diet, medicine, a dash of science, and my personal exercise habits. If you’re interested I would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Just shoot me quick a e-mail and we chat about it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Sonya Anderson

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Hi, Nia here. A little about me. I'm an elementary teacher living and teaching in Texas. I love all things creative. One of my favorite things to do is write, so I write. I also love to draw and illustrate. Blogging intrigues me and I have fun at it. I wanted to do something related to my profession but also include my hobbies. I hope you get enjoyment or usefulness from my blogs. Thanks for checking out my blog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory