Chronic Fatigue Syndrome


Yesterday I went out job hunting. I just moved to Texas and wanted to find a summer job to earn some extra cash. The searching lasted maybe 4-5 hours tops. When I got back home out of the heat, I was exhausted. A person in their twenties should be able to go a full day without needing rest, but that's not the case with me. So, I took a nap, only intending on it being and hour or so. It ended up being almost four. This is the main reason my sleep patterns are so out of whack. Some days I have the energy of a normal (non-lupus person) and other days it's almost non-existent. Chronic fatigue is no fun.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Hi, Nia here. A little about me. I'm an elementary teacher living and teaching in Texas. I love all things creative. One of my favorite things to do is write, so I write. I also love to draw and illustrate. Blogging intrigues me and I have fun at it. I wanted to do something related to my profession but also include my hobbies. I hope you get enjoyment or usefulness from my blogs. Thanks for checking out my blog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory