Contacts to be colored

I got a call from my eye doctor. They just wanted to check in and see how the contact they gave me were doing. Without the contact I'm mostly blind in my left eye. Everything looks like colorful blobs and blurs. To top it off I've lost the color also. I now have one brown eye and one light blue eye. It is very noticeable and makes me self-conscious. This is all thanks to Lupus. Saying it's been tough losing my eyesight is the understatement of the year. Anyway they called to say it was time to have the contact colored to match the eye since I was doing well with it. And now I will no longer be this baby's twin. Adios.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Hi, Nia here. A little about me. I'm an elementary teacher living and teaching in Texas. I love all things creative. One of my favorite things to do is write, so I write. I also love to draw and illustrate. Blogging intrigues me and I have fun at it. I wanted to do something related to my profession but also include my hobbies. I hope you get enjoyment or usefulness from my blogs. Thanks for checking out my blog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory