Restrictions

Job hunting can be a bit of a chalenge with Lupus and the various thing associated with it. Anything that requires prolonged standing is pretty much out. A lot of repetitive motion or heavy lifting is also out. Any kind of extreme temperatures, especially the cold, is out. This narrows the field down considerably. And that doesn't even take into account all my restrictions.

Working a full-time job is hard for me. I can do it, but not much anything else that constitutes a life. Working part-time does not provide enough income to make ends meet. And not working is not an option. What's a girl to do? Right now, I am exploring work at home possibilities to supplement my income. I'll keep you posted on the development.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Hi, Nia here. A little about me. I'm an elementary teacher living and teaching in Texas. I love all things creative. One of my favorite things to do is write, so I write. I also love to draw and illustrate. Blogging intrigues me and I have fun at it. I wanted to do something related to my profession but also include my hobbies. I hope you get enjoyment or usefulness from my blogs. Thanks for checking out my blog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory