Fever Subsides, Nasua comes on

I did run fever one more night, but that wasn't so bad. I'm always thankful when I make a quick recovery or if it doesn't keep me out of commission for longer than a day or two. I feel okay except for an occasional bout of nausea and dizziness. The last time I was in the hospital it was for low blood pressure. It was way to low and couldn't even stand up for a few minutes without almost blacking out. I have no idea why or how it was so low. The doctors never did/could give me an answer. I don't want to repeat that. I will do my on research and find out what are some possible reasons for your blood pressure being low.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Hi, Nia here. A little about me. I'm an elementary teacher living and teaching in Texas. I love all things creative. One of my favorite things to do is write, so I write. I also love to draw and illustrate. Blogging intrigues me and I have fun at it. I wanted to do something related to my profession but also include my hobbies. I hope you get enjoyment or usefulness from my blogs. Thanks for checking out my blog!

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory